Thursday, July 21, 2011

a long path leading to rejection

I'm on a pretty long path which i thought was decent but i soon came to realize that the decentsy had once again decieved me. I am not on  a path filled with love and care, but more towards rejection and hurt, and there is no one to blame but ME. I've been finding it quite difficult to find my reasoning for falling for this guy over and over and over....and over again after he has dumped me THREE seperate times for all different girls, BUT today i came to the realzation. I'm settling. Because i have a father who has rejected me over and over and isn't giving me the love and affection i am seeking for, therefore i have a high tolerance and acceptance for rejection, i kinda just let it roll off my shoulder, which leads to this guy knowing that i will ALWAYS be there for him when he doesn't have a girl, which opens up all kinds of bad doors for me, which is simply BAD. So i was pondering this thought....all because i'm Erica Wilson, a people pleaser, a person who tries to make people smile and/or laugh, i'm having a VERY hard time dealing with this whole subject...trying not to be apathetic but still trying to overcome it, to where i dont have to worry about it, a balance.  All because of a once great figure in my life rejected me so much, i have now become numb to rejection, which will lead me to just overload of REJECTION, and that my friends...is the path that i am on, and am fighting to get off of.

2 comments:

  1. You are so much better than him. YOu deserve more. I know you can get past this. BTW you are a great writer. You should write more on here. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...it's just hard. haha and yes writing, i am tryng to lol

    ReplyDelete