Sunday, August 14, 2011

You are the reason I love too easily
Why I cannot love at all.
Because I trusted you
I can no longer trust

The pain I hold inside
You will never know
They will never understand
That my scars don't even begin to show...


You wanted me to be your little girl
You wanted me to see you as my world
You wanted me to be all I could be
I wanted you to open your eyes and see
The pain in my eyes wasn't relief...


But Daddy, I am sorry
I am sorry I wasn't everything you wanted
I am sorry I made you mad


But now no one will know
No one will find
No one will search

Because My father broke me
Into two halves...........

All I  have to do is pretend
Become an actress
Seem not to care
Become weightless, airless

But I will live
I will breathe
I will stand tall
And for myself, I will not fall








No comments:

Post a Comment