Sunday, August 7, 2011

Story time. woot woot!

Hello, beautiful people who are reading this. So let’s get started, shall we? I was born January 12, 1993 in a hospital bed like almost every other child. I was a great baby girl, there was just one problem, I had Cystic Fibrosis. A rare disease of the lungs. Now obviously I was miraculously healed, because I am alive today. So Hebrews 12:1 is my favorite verse because it has a lot to relate to me. In 7th grade I began running cross country and was winning 1st place in races...i continued on to run all of high school on the varsity team. So running is my testimony for God, I run and show people that God is real and alive today, I was a miracle, I had a disease of the lungs and now i can run up to 15 miles, no asthma or anything. Just like people running the race of life, there will be your obstacles but you got to push through, we are all warriors. I went to the North Church since I was in my mom’s womb, then God told my parents to leave so in the 6th grade my family got up and left that church, life went on, I went to church but wasn’t really into it, it was hard to get plugged in, besides all my best friends were at my old church. Again, life kept going, and my parents divorced when i was in the 9th grade. That wasn’t so hard at first but then my dad got this girlfriend who had 2 little girls and then I watched him crumble and fall from his faith, the one man i looked up to, just dropped me out of his life. I had bitterness, jealousy, anger, all hidden in my heart, with a smile on my face, I never let it show. Then when I turned 16, my mom needed real friends and so did we and headed back to the North Church, it was awkward at first but then all my buds and I became that close again. I fell in love with fellowship and decided to give Christ a real try. I re-committed my life to Christ and I began a relationship. He became my daddy, my king, my hero. Now yes there is plenty more to my story but that is it in a nut shell, and as you get to know me those gaps will fill themselves in. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment