Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not one of those posts

Love i'll title it

It is extremely hard to love someone...and no i am not talking boy girl more than a friend love.
I am simply talking about loving your enemies.
That my friends is what im trying to succesfully do right now

Love
is
patient
kind
does
not
boast
does
not
envy
love is a hard thing, a very hard thing when you think about it.

I'm trying to take someone under my wing and help transform her life....but when thi particular person doesn't take your advice and constantly complains in your ear, annoys the heck out of you, oh boy it is HARD.
But see everyone else in her life pushes her away and ignores her....who else does she have?
WWJD i know it sounds cliche...but serioulsy Jesus wouldn't push her away because of her problem...no matter how severe they were.
We are all sinners
We all have the choice to believe
We all have the choice to do whats right
and i am going to show this girl Christ by loving the crap out of her
whether it kills me or not.
someone has to do it and that someone is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment